Sunny Stained Glass Art Gallery
Pricing will be the amount listed on the item. I set my prices according to the size of the piece, the number of pieces to construct, the difficulty of the pattern and the costs of the glass. The price will vary with each unique piece.
Pricing Your Custom Stained Glass Project
1. Estimates are FREE! Let's talk about your idea. Even if I don't build a window for you, maybe I can help or advise.
2. Pricing varies depending on size and the complexity of the project.
3. Generally my prices run in the neighborhood of $175 to $250 per square foot, again depending on size, complexity, etc. A 12" x 60" ( 5 sq.ft. ) transom would run about $875 - $1,250. Again.....estimates are free! I build each stained glass piece one project at a time.....each is built to your specifications, in your choice of glass colors and textures. Each piece gets my total attention and is built to the absolute best of my ability! Please review the other pages on my site to see my workmanship.
4. We all want good value, but if you want cheap.....buy from one of those eBay sites offering colorful, but mass produced, foreign made stained glass. Like with anything else, there are factories overseas offering cheap stained glass made by workers who earn less in a week than you earn in a few hours. Just be careful..... you get what you pay for! I will build your design, in your size, with your choice of glass colors and textures, with unmatched quality.....but I'm not cheap! 55
5. Crating charge - I prefer to deliver and install the finished piece and to do my own measuring for the clients in Florida, but if shipping is required, I will build a plywood ship box and an additional charge will be applied. If the customer is within range of my personal install, the installation fee will be based on mileage.
6. I've found UPS is fairly inexpensive and reliable for shipping small and medium sized windows. Fed Ex will handle larger dimension units. Usually $45 - $75 will ship an average size transom anywhere in the eastern US via UPS.
Email me with your idea and let's talk about it. Doesn't cost anything to swap ideas.